Federal COVID-19 Resources
FEDERAL COVID-19 RESOURCES
Health and Safety
- Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Prevention, Symptoms and FAQ
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Web page
- John Hopkins provides information on the virus, treatment and research.
- Visit the Mayo Clinic for information on symptoms and treatment.
- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is studying the virus worldwide and helping communities respond locally. Check the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for news and guidance.
- Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Defense Commissary Agency is ensuring the quality and safety of food available at commissaries world-wide.
- The Department of Energy is researching COVID-19 at the National Labs.
- The Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is developing new medical treatments.
- The Department of Homeland Security is facilitating a whole-of-government response in confronting COVID-19
- The Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has information about disinfectants that can kill COVID-19 and facts about water safety.
- The Food and Drug Administration is working with the medical industry to develop vaccines, drugs, and diagnostic tests. For healthcare professionals, they offer FAQs about diagnostic testing.
- The Military Health System offers health advice, and updates on travel restrictions for members of the military.
- The Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center published guidance for healthcare providers.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture answers questions about food safety and pet safety.
- U.S. Fire Administration published infection control guidance for first responders.
Travel and Transportation
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) offers guidance for air travelers.
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) offers guidance to transit agencies.
Money and Taxes
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) advice for deducting COVID-19 costs from your taxes.
- Trump Administration to delay tax payments for most individuals.
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued guidance for public housing authorities, landlords, shelters, non-profits, grantees, and stakeholders.
- Department of State is working with international governments to combat COVID-19 and has also issued travel advisories.
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is providing funding to international organizations to combat COVID-19.
- OSHA COVID-19 Resources
- Some states are extending unemployment benefits to those quarantined or laid off due to COVID-19.