Montgomery County Action Council (MCAC) is a public/private partnership committed to striving for economic growth in Montgomery County, Kansas. Our members are a valuable resource for our organization, and we are committed to providing the greatest impact and value to them. Membership investment directly impacts the economic future of Montgomery County and is critical to the growth and sustainability of the area. MCAC continues to offer vital services by assisting businesses who want to expand production, face an environmental challenge or are looking for other business assistance. MCAC also offers new business startup counseling to entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking at starting a business in Montgomery County.
As a commitment to our members, MCAC will:
- Continue to collaborate with regional partners to represent Montgomery County in the Southeast Kansas region, at the state, and Federal levels.
- Proactively connect businesses with essential utility services, education, municipality, and workforce resources.
- Strive to grow the region by encouraging business retention, growth, and development.
- Encourage industrial and manufacturer growth as an economic driver for the region’s prosperity.
- Advocate for business-friendly policies and practices with both local, state, and Federal level government.
- Seek creative solutions to enhance workforce development.
- Communicate reliable economic development data and information.
- Assist businesses and entrepreneurs create their business plan and financial analysis to apply for funding with both local banks and other gap financing resources.